Our client’s success speaks for itself...
Company: Argon 18
IT Manager: Frédéric Piché
Industry : Fabrication de vélos haut de gamme
Number of employees: 55
In business since: 1989
Argon 18 designs and manufactures premium/high end bikes. The founder, Gervais Rioux, is a former professional road bicycle racer. In 1989, he decided to get involved in the bike industry and quickly found success. Today, the brand has many champions representing it all around the world and they are winning prestigious competitions. Because the popularity, it is essential for the management team to be able to meet the demand fast.
With a new business plan, they needed to replace the three different systems they used with a single one that would offer centralized and consistent information. The challenge was to reduce the number of errors, optimize the customer service, estimate certain order arrival times and improve sales.
Argon 18 needed to work with a flexible and customizable system that would allow them to focus on their goals instead of wasting time on office management issues.
"When Fidelio was implemented, we were going through a growth period. Within 3 years we went from 34 to 55 employees. Our growth definitely wouldn’t have had been as big without a software such as Fidelio."
Frédéric Piché, IT Manager, Argon 18
- A customizable and flexible system
- Its ease of use facilitates the transition and training
- Consistent data throughout the system
- Their Inventory is linked to accounting
- Tracking made available through to the purchasing suggestions module
- Reduction of last sales using B2B e-commerce
- Complete optimization of inventory control which is now shown in real-time
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Reduced number of hours spent on order follow-ups
- Control over manufacturing capacities and delivery times